When an accident occurs or an earthquake hits, the public relies on the dependability and knowledge of experts who are trained to manage the crisis and get them the help they need.
At National EMS Institute Inc., we prepare our students, like you, to care for the sick or injured in an emergency setting often with people’s lives depending on you.
- National EMS Institute Inc. is an Accredited EMT Training Institute by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Public Health, Office of Emergency Medical Services.
- National EMS Institute Inc. offers the unique opportunity to practice actual mock calls on board our Training Simulation ambulance. This provides a real world approach to active learning, and has proven effective as seen in our extremely high pass rates.
- The EMT-Basic programs here meet, and in fact exceed, the National Training Standard, thus preparing students to sit for the National Registry Exam.
- National EMS Institute Inc. provides a real world approach to active learning. Training, both lecture based and hands-on practical, takes place in modern facilities with up to date equipment, experienced instructors, our SIM-MAN and our Training Simulation Ambulance and Apartment!!
- State exam preparation-Open door practice policy, where our students can attend other lectures and Practice on equipment in between practical and written exams.
- 99% Job Placement Assistance for our passing students
Class size is limited and seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis so if you are interested in these programs, please review the attached application and return it as soon as possible, with you preferred course circled, to ensure your placement in the class. If you have any questions, please call our enrollment center at 1-800-497-6732 or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18 Day Boot Camp-Monday through Friday from 9am – 5pm, 300 Tremont Street in Carver, MA.
- Raynham evening FAST TRACK: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 6pm – 10pm at 283 New State Hwy in Raynham, MA and includes 4 Saturday courses at our Carver location.
- Carver evening FAST TRACK; Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6pm – 10pm at 300 Tremont Street in Carver, MA with 4 Saturdays included in those two months.
|12/16-2/22/14||Winter Carver “Fast Track”||$875|
|1/20-2/12||Jan. 2014 “18 Day Boot Camp”||$1200|
*National EMS Institute Inc. reserves the right to change course dates and locations to better serve their students.